IMAGINE A WORLD WHERE REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY STAKEHOLDERS ARE NO LONGER OPERATING IN SILOS. DISPARATE RECORDS ARE A DISTANT MEMORY. GRID HAS BUILT THIS WORLD. WELCOME TO THE GRID SOLUTION
GRID HAS CREATED A REVOLUTIONARY NEW ECOSYSTEM FOUNDED ON EXISTING SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIPS
County, Conservation Authority, Province
COLLABORATIVE REAL ESTATE REGISTRY & MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
GRID is the most complete history of a property, onboarding data through dynamic workflows, generating an
immutable timeline of events, and compiling well-organized supporting documents. Every property stakeholder will
have access to their complete property records in real-time.
GRID™ will mitigate risk, improve efficiencies, and encourage better stewardship of property.
Dynamic Workflow Solutions
- Property Development including Building Permits, Plans of Subdivision, and Plans of Condominium
- Real Estate Transactions including Pre-Sales and Assignments
- Mortgage Transactions including Construction Loans
- Property Insurance Transactions including Builder’s Risk and Insurance Claims
Trusted and Transparent
Establishes trust and transparency in record keeping with smart contracts governing data and NFTs authenticating ownership and contracts. GRID’s records are verified, they are complete and immutable, and alerts are sent to all Stakeholders in a property as changes occur.
Ensures completeness of records, and compliance with contractual obligations, rules, and regulations. Incentivizes disclosure of moneys invested thereby discouraging tax evasion.
Geo-Registry Integrated Datachain (GRID) is the intelligent solution
GRID’S PROCESS BENEFITS ALL STAKEHOLDERS:
GRID IS THE SOLUTION FOR PROPERTY OWNERS
GRID ADDRESSES MUNICIPAL CHALLENGES
GRID IS A GAMECHANGER FOR REALTORS
GRID BENEFITS ALL INDUSTRY PARTICIPANTS
GRID offers a comprehensive solution to address various stakeholder challenges, ensuring efficient record management, stakeholder collaboration, and equitable real estate information access
ACHIEVE YOUR ESG AMBITIONS WITH GRID
GRID prioritizes Environmental Sustainability in real estate, enhancing workflows to record vital data points and accompanying documents for both real estate and infrastructure for instance:
• Home energy audits and retrofits,
• Green building certification,
• Environmental impact studies,
• Environmental site assessments
GRID promotes Societal Benefits with equitable access to data, leveling the real estate playing field for everyone, particularly those with limited experience or exposure.
GRID fosters Good Governance with its transparency resulting in:
• More mindful consideration of duties,
• Better stewardship of property,
• Improved compliance with rules and regulations,
• Increased self-governance.